- You agree that if you submit your personal information to us, Soul Finance may create a database record about you.
- Your personal information is important to us. Soul Finance is committed to safeguarding your personal privacy. We recognise that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that seriously.Unless you directly give us consent to do otherwise, Soul Finance will only collect and use your personal information provided using this web site as set out below.
- Soul Finance will not collect or monitor any personal information about you without your consent. The only personal information we collect when you use this web site is what you tell us about yourself, for example by submitting an online application.
- We intend to use your information provided using this web site for the following purposes only:
- To fulfill our obligation under any contract between you and Soul Finance.
- To provide you with information about products and services offered or distributed by Soul Finance or its related companies, or any organisation Soul Finance or its related companies is affiliated with or represents
- To track general traffic patterns showing the usage of our web site, without identifying the usage patterns of any particular individual.
Please also note that in order to operate the web site or deliver a service we may sometimes share your personal information with service providers. As Soul Finance recognise the trust you place in us when you give us personal information, we will not use or disclose any information about you provided using this web site for other purposes without your consent, except for in exceptional cases such as if disclosure is required by laws or is necessary to protect the rights or property of Soul Finance, or any member of the public, or to lessen a serious threat to a person's health or safety.
- We may contact you at the email or other address, which you provide to us in order to: - Provide you with information which may be of interest about updates, new Soul Finance products, products and services offered or distributed by related companies or affiliates, and other matters which may interest you. - To send you a newsletter. If you do not wish to receive this information or any direct marketing material, please contact Soul Finance and advise us of your wishes.
- Soul Finance will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information, which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Your information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. Our employees and data processors are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Soul Finance. However, as we cannot guarantee the security of communications over the Internet, we cannot give an absolute assurance that your information will be secure at all times. Soul Finance will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
- If at any time you want to know what information we hold about you, you are welcome to request your personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to change and correct personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at the above address. To have personal information deleted, please let us know in the same manner, and we will take reasonable steps to delete your personal information unless we need to keep it on record for legal reasons.